Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ar 43 k98

Article about: That looks awesome. If you don't mind me asking. How much did that cost you? Semper Fi Phil

?

That looks awesome. If you don't mind me asking.
    How much did that cost you?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Nice matching K98. With so many Russian captures out there, it is rare to find one like this.
    I would say if you got it for under 4 bills you did well.
    Good eye and good pull.

Real nice k98 in excellent shape looks to be a great matching gun I remember when there were a lot of them at the shows (Days before so many imports and RC) It is nice to see a untouched one. timothy

Thank you very much for the positive comments Sirs. I paid $650 out the door for it.

?

Very nice rifle!! Thanks for sharing the pics!!!

650.00!!!!!!!* great, fantastic, out of this world deal, you will never find another at that price. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    650.00!!!!!!!* great, fantastic, out of this world deal, you will never find another at that price. Marty
    Well that's great to know, thank you. It's always nice to know that I got a good deal. I have a fairly large and decent military firearms and gear collection so I'm not totally ignorant on the subject as a whole but German items is not my strong area. I took my chances on this one because it seemed to be all matching and the price seemed reasonable.

When I was a kid in the 80's I worked for a guy who was in the US Army Signal Corp during WW2. He had a lot of German items to include no less than 10 rifles (2 gun racks full of them), officers hats, medals, flags, etc. He said being in the Signal Corp they would follow the fighting guys and set up communications once the fighting was over and the troops had moved up the road. He said when they went in these items were laying everywhere and they would fill their trucks up with them. I ended up with a few items but his son still hunts with some of the rifles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2