Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Arisaka Rifle

Article about: Hi everyone, just got this deactivated 6.5mm Japanese Arisaka type 38 rifle. It is shown here with a replica sling and original accessories. For those not familiar with these rifles, this wa

MAP
    ?

Im ready for bed here on the east coast. Just waiting for the neighbors to finish up their party and turn the music off....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

TURN THAT MUSIC OFF YOU YOUNG WIPER SNAPPERS!LMAO!!!!!!s

SF
    Phil

?

I have an aussie deactivated type 38 that has the same stamped out mum,on the lh side of the receiver I have the 5 digit serial no,nagoya arsenal mark plus one I cant ID and at the front of the serial no what I believe is a chinese communists 90th arsenal stamp

Thanks for all the comments. Phil, the mark you refer to is a British deactivation stamp. It has D and A for Deactivated and 89 at the bottom for the year of deactivation, 1989. Best wishes, Doug.

?

I have a T38 27th series with the same type cancellation markings,the Japanese supplied the Thai army with them,mine has been restocked by the Thais,the buttstock is in one piece and the serial no. is stamped in the barrel channel using Thai characters.....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by zwerge View Post
    I have a T38 27th series with the same type cancellation markings,the Japanese supplied the Thai army with them,mine has been restocked by the Thais,the buttstock is in one piece and the serial no. is stamped in the barrel channel using Thai characters.....Pete.
    I agree. I have a M38, also Nagoya made, with the same "circles" around the mum; this is part of the Japanese aid to their Thais allied. I have to check the serie, but I bet it's the same.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3