Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Automatic Colt 38

Article about: Hi guy thought you might like a few photos of an old friend . I've shot her a couple times lots of fun . Gary

?

Default Automatic Colt 38

Hi guy thought you might like a few photos of an old friend . I've shot her a couple times lots of fun . Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Automatic Colt 38   Automatic Colt 38  

Automatic Colt 38   Automatic Colt 38  

Automatic Colt 38   Automatic Colt 38  

Automatic Colt 38  

Very nice! I have a 1910 Pocket Hammerless in .380, but it is a safe queen.

?

Carpediem Very nice I also have a 1903 in its box in the safe . that one I've never shot . she is a safe queen this 38 is her fun dirty sister . Gary

?

A shooting buddy has one. I thought it comfortable and accurate. Unique cartridge. Semper Fi. Phil

?

Phil Yes they do shoot nice . My pop had an almost mint one about 6 or 7 years ago he brought it to a gun shop for a little show and tell . the owner say it just about pissed himself with excitement and offered my dad a boat load of money and bought himself that other 38 .

MAP
    ?

Very nice Gary. A nice looking pistol!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks MAP

A lovely pistol... I had one a few years back, but being in England, it was one of those guns that had the 'snip' so to speak.