Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

An automatic rifle for the collection "one shudders"

Article about: Blooming good website that Ade! Your a bad influence, just lost half an hour in happy surfing .... I might spend the afternoon "stripping" all sorts! LOL (or at least seeing how fa

Default Re: An automatic rifle for the collection "one shudders"

and you will have to pay!! bet its not free

ian
    ?

the deac issue i being pushed by the association of chief police officers (a quango)to try to kid us that they are doing something about fire arms crime
    they them self admit that 0.04% of these crimes involve deacs
    but they have to be seen to be doing something ie the easy way out
    they dont want to deal with the influx of east euro weapons and the like
    its the same as the bank robery police not interested no road tax far more important

and why would a crim want to react a deac when he can buy a live gun in any large city in the uk easly and cheeply

As stated above, strong anti-gun laws, only keep good people from getting guns. The criminals aren't following the law anyway, so why would they when it come to getting a gun. Jay

funny though a lot of the police are collectors just not the ones making policy i think.
    mind i was at the war and peace show last year and there was a few young police there and there eyes were on stalks.

ian
    ?

your average copper is great they try so hard god bless em
    its the twerps at the top that do all this the likes of brunstrom the leader of the trafic taliban he has retired now thank god BUT is still a member of the assosiation of chief police officers the real problem for all of us that lot are
    non elected self appionted opinionated and think they should dictate government policy the big problem is they are doing so

Ian, you hit that one right on the head. I have been a cop in a fairly large sized metro city for 27 years. All the street level cops and sergeants think every decent citizen in the country should be able to own a gun of some kind. It's the cops at the top that have to take the anti-gun stance to keep the politicians happy. Jay

P.S. Sorry Reg, I didn't mean to take away from your really cool AK, hope you enjoy it!"

ian
    ?

it just seems to be following trotskis ideas all the time
    punish the law abiding for the acts of the criminals
    and pat the criminal on the head and say nevermind its the way society has treeted you we will punnish society and then you will behave
    the crim says haha mugs and goes strait back to crime
    but the good law abiding got punished so it s allright now

ive got loads of time and respect for the bobby best in the world and doing there best and as frustrated about it all as i am

ian
    ?

dogdog47 be weary of some of the very young policemen
    some are brainwashed and others out to make a name
    itl take w while for the older ones to calm them down with the voice of experience so thewy can be dangerouse i find some of them very hard to trust they view everyone as a crim until proven otherwise not good

Reg
    ?

P.S. Sorry Reg, I didn't mean to take away from your really cool AK, hope you enjoy it!"[/QUOTE]

Not a problem at all Jay, I wasnt expecting the thread to turn into such a hot potato! but its an emotive subject. I remeber working with a Texan policeman once (several years ago, somewhere nasty) and he was a passionate believer in arms for the people! (he never took well to being made to use 9mm in place of his beloved 45, he insisted on loading soft point ammo....just in case)

All the best

Reg

ian
    ?

Reg sorry mate ive taken this thread all over the place
    loverly ak ive got a 1972 good condition a new spec deac cant aford an old spec

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast