Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

An automatic rifle for the collection "one shudders"

Article about: Blooming good website that Ade! Your a bad influence, just lost half an hour in happy surfing .... I might spend the afternoon "stripping" all sorts! LOL (or at least seeing how fa

Default Re: An automatic rifle for the collection "one shudders"

Ian, you are much wiser than your age. There are many a**hole cops out there world wide. Not all the young guys misbehave and not all the old guys behave. It is my belief that alot of young guys that got shoved into their locker, and made fun of during school years, become cops, so they can push other people around legally. By all means, we must weed those guys out. They are likely the ones that will float with the political winds on gun control.

Reg
    ?

No worries Ian, its dissapointing the new spec cant even be field stripped though I agree. Im even thinking of an AKM now too...... but lets face it, there are so many AK variants to collect I darent start for fear of getting too many as happened with the rifles LOL.

Cheers
    Reg

ian
    ?

I met one or two like that in Iraq just wanted the excuse to shoot at someone they took some controling and pissed them selves when we did get into a fire fight I.P.L.O.s im on about

yes Reg youd have to get a bigger house if you tried to get all variants

That's funny Reg. Almost everyboy in Texas owns at least three or four guns. Yes, I don't want to offend anyone, but the 9MM is not a good round for a quick kill. The .45 will plain knocks a suspect down. Thank god my department went to the .40 Cal. which is like a 10MM short. Not great, but better than the 9. We don't have very many perps getting up after two and one. Jay

ian
    ?

sitges1990 i even had one tell me i was not to bluson my trousers becouse only us marines where aloud to do that he got a box full of f£$%ks thrown his way i can tell you

Hi guys, I was a SFPD cop (San Francisco) and have many many friends who still are and a large majority of us have or had at least semi-auto rifles with pre-ban magazines. As peace officers we have the way of keeping them but of course we do not abuse that privilege.

As far as who passes the ban laws it is by local and state govn't officials who take it out of a law biding citizens hands. As you all know that a majority of these weapons are obtained illegally and at one time we were out gunned.

Back in the 80's when i was peace officer the only heavy duty gun allowed was the shot gun issued by the dept. We would go into action at times agains a suspect with a semi or full auto rifle ? It was crazy. Thank god things have changed a bit.

rgds, Tyrone

stiil a nice ak though ant got one at all and definitly cant aford a old spec.
    i will stick to pistols ant realy got the space for long guns. but i do have a soft spot for the dug up relics really like those.
    Andy

ian
    ?

Ty revelo as i said keep the guns from the criminal element and no problem
    let the law abiding have guns no problem
    crims with guns BIG problem
    but the law abiding must not be punished becouse of the criminal im talking in the uk

thats the problem we pass law for the law abiding its easyer than catching crims.
    This way it looks like something is being done but it's the aesy things not the hard things that get done.when they banned hand guns they seid it would control gun crime now that they are gone it's worse.

ian
    ?

dogdog47 yeap but they still wont learn and there is next to nothing we can do to make them see sence they will not be happy untill they have banned evry thing they started with fox hunting that ended up being all hunting with dogs explane that one then smocking now drinking i dont see it ever stopping until they run out of things to ban
    they are just control freeks detemined to control every thing we do or think

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast