Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

bnz 43 contact?

Article about: Here is my new k98 I got for a super good price (below 400). I'm wondering if this is a ss contact. It doesn't have a letter code block. It does have firing proof marks on it I believe and h

Default bnz 43 contact?

Here is my new k98 I got for a super good price (below 400). I'm wondering if this is a ss contact. It doesn't have a letter code block. It does have firing proof marks on it I believe and has a H....damnit why do these pictures always turn upside down Attachment 983708Attachment 983709Attachment 983710Attachment 983711Attachment 983712Attachment 983713Attachment 983714 on the stock. My guess it not, but I don't know. It's not all matcning. It's half and half. It's a nice solid gun and has original sling

And a wierd x under the bolt

Found more markings, don't know what the 3 is for

?

I didn't see any ser nr on the stock, but if it matches the receiver then it is a standard Heer issued rifle.

The serial number on the stock matches. The barrel bands don't have serial Numbers

The stock might have been sanded - it looks lighter than they typically are.

?

SS rifles will be marked on the underside of the barrel covered by the stock if it is one.
    I owned one once long ago but I sold it thinking I would find another. $hit for brains.

What would it be marked with? The single ruin mark?. Sorry you sold them, they are getting a little harder to find. I guess I'll take the barrel off and find out

Here are pictures of under the barrel. These are the only markings I can find that stand out

?

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    Here are pictures of under the barrel. These are the only markings I can find that stand out
    I believe that I see 2 SS ruins there spread apart . I am glad you have one friend.
    Now I will retire to the back room and kick myself in the butt repeatedly.

PS
    I believe these were associated with SS camp guards.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast