Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Bren Tripod

Article about: Hi everybody, I'm currently searching for a Bren tripod (in the UK) but I can't find a single one for sale I also didnt see any at Beltring this year :/ Can anyone provide any help?

?

Default Bren Tripod

Hi everybody, I'm currently searching for a Bren tripod (in the UK) but I can't find a single one for sale

I also didnt see any at Beltring this year :/

Can anyone provide any help?

Default Re: Bren Tripod

ive just had a good search online and through some dealers web sites and no one seems to have any....a few years ago there was hundreds of the things for sale everywhere.........your best bet is to keep trying the arms fairs and maybe put a wanted advert on milweb

I saw one a fortnight back for sale, it was a BSA Mk1* retro converted to Mk1 spec. I dont know who he is but he goes to my local arms fair so will see him next month.

I'm sure the Bren was for sale seperatly, even if it wasn't I'm sure he will sell the tripod on its own as hes had them for about 6 months now.

p.s. If you didn't know, there is a Mk1 (Machined for, and has AA Leg and also has a adjusable front leg) the Mk1* was a simplified non AA tripod, it had the adjustable front leg, and then theres the Mk2 which had a standard length front leg and the head wasn't machined for a AA leg or SMLE.

ATB Chris.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bren Tripod  

?

Sounds interesting, would you possibly be able to give him my details next time you see him if it's still up for sale?

Yep thats fine, pass me your tel. number and I'll pass it on and I'll get his details to pass to you.

ATB, Chris.

?

Thanks, appreciate the help
    My e-mail is seanbossick@gmail.com
    If he'd prefer to text/call it's 07545541786