Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Broom Handle C96

Article about: Hello I just picked up this Mauser, thought I would share it with you! It has all matching numbers. Curt

?

Default Broom Handle C96

Hello
    I just picked up this Mauser, thought I would share it with you! It has all matching numbers.

Curt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Broom Handle C96   Broom Handle C96  

Broom Handle C96   Broom Handle C96  

MAP
    ?

Absolutely stunning

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Wow
    That is a very fine example friend. With the holster too.
    I think I am jealous.

MAP
    ?

Looking a bit closer now that I'm on the PC. Is the stock original? Has it been refinished? It just looks to be in minty condition for being so old (the pistol as well).

Would LOVE the opportunity to shot this!

(Steve: I'm jealous as well)

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks like an awesome specimen. Great having holster too. Can you tell us info on the markings?

Looks absolutely unsold and new old stock. When I first looked, I wondered was it a modern made replica? lol What caliber does it chamber? Would be a shame to fire it in Any case, though, so it really doesn't matter, actually, I suppose. An amazing find by any way of looking at it! Well found!
    Last edited by Wagriff; 04-18-2015 at 10:20 PM.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

That gun have been lurking around in a stockroom for many years and have been avoid being used. If this is a original c96, then you are very lucky- it is absolutely Stunning!!

Congrats with a true Gem in your collection.

I had one in 9mm for many years ago.

A friend of mine who's a major dealer and collector here managed to get a private purchase C96 out of South Africa a couple of years back when the family that had it for 80 years sold it-similar unshot condition-can still be had but at a very large price and very, very rare!

I'm not able to discerne it by the pics: is the bolt stop blue toned or "plum" color?

?

Thanks for the replies. I will post more pics today. The stock doesn't look refinished.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast