Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Browning (FN) 1922 w/ Holster and Extra Magazine. Worth the Money?

Article about: Greetings all, I have been offered a bring-back Browning model 1922 pistol with original holster and two magazines. The pistol and holster both bear German markings. The pistol only has abou

RZM
    ?

Default Browning (FN) 1922 w/ Holster and Extra Magazine. Worth the Money?

Greetings all,

I have been offered a bring-back Browning model 1922 pistol with original holster and two magazines. The pistol and holster both bear German markings. The pistol only has about 40% of it's finish remaining, with some slight pitting near the muzzle. It seems to function fine with an excellent bore. All numbers are matching, and it has wood grips.

The holster is a typical soft shell made for a small frame auto, and bears a Waffen mark on the flap. I can not find a date anywhere. The leather appears to be solid with the exception of the magazine pouch. It has worn through one side, and the magazine can be seen through the 3 inch long hole.

The guy is asking $300 for this rig. I think this is a great price, but I wanted to get some other opinions. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures. If everything goes well, I will be buying this pistol on Saturday. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

If the holster is original that is a good price.

+1 above -

RZM
    ?

Holster is original and Waffen marked on the flap. Everything is 100% original.

?

Sounds like a bargain to Me.Buy it now and show us the photos please

RZM
    ?

Thanks for the info guys! If all goes well, I should have it in my hands on Saturday and I will post some pics!