Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Browning hunting arms.

Article about: These are by Browning hunting arms.

Default Browning hunting arms.

These are my Browning hunting arms.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Browning hunting arms.  

Hello gentlemen,

Nice collection, Mauser 202, but with your pseudo, you must change and collect Mausers.

Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

Very fine choice of maker to collect with real quality Mauser. Looks like ya got a the great "humpback" auto or is it a sweet sixteen? Bottom looks like a Browning Stainless Stalker which I consider a top-notch made rifle. Hope you are shooting some clays with that O/U. Thanks for sharing here and always glad to see some modern arms thrown in here.

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    Very fine choice of maker to collect with real quality Mauser. Looks like ya got a the great "humpback" auto or is it a sweet sixteen? Bottom looks like a Browning Stainless Stalker which I consider a top-notch made rifle. Hope you are shooting some clays with that O/U. Thanks for sharing here and always glad to see some modern arms thrown in here.
    Thanks, the A5 is a 1958 in excellent condition. I use the Citori for clays and pheasant hunting. The bottom is a stainless stalker with the boss, by best group was just under 1” at 200 yds. Not typical for me, but a real good day ;-)

Slug gun, an abolt too 3 shots at 100 yds
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Browning hunting arms.  

I have one that you are missing, a BPS in 10 ga.!
    One that I have never shot, but I do have some slugs for it.
    Very nice collection of firearms!

Quote by carpediem View Post
    I have one that you are missing, a BPS in 10 ga.!
    One that I have never shot, but I do have some slugs for it.
    Very nice collection of firearms!
    Never shot a 10 ga either. I bet it’s got a hell of a kick. A 12 with 2 3/4 slugs is pretty stout. I tried the 3” ers and the were brutal, can’t imagine a 3 1/2 slug.