Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Chinese Type 56 Carbine

Article about: Rebuilt, import,arsenal 26 maker. Non export marked sight,about 400 from carbine on page 111 of the Lamont/Fuller SKS Carbine book. Bandolleer is 1971 dated. Rich A. in Pa.

?

Default Chinese Type 56 Carbine

Rebuilt, import,arsenal 26 maker. Non export marked sight,about 400 from carbine on page 111 of the Lamont/Fuller SKS Carbine book. Bandolleer is 1971 dated. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Chinese Type 56 Carbine  
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

MAP
    ?

That is sweet Rich. I picked up in the 80's one of those cheap SKS's with a spike bayo....every other shoot key holed the target. Crap rifle but still fun to shoot
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks. It shoots great. This is not one of those types. That is why I bought it. It is great for a 'Nam display anyway. Rich A. in Pa.

MAP
    ?

Yes. You have a "real" one. Mine was just a cheap export version

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

A very nice type 56!!!!
    That will make for an excellent Nam display.
    I really like the blade bayonets on these SKS's verses the pig sticker spikes.

Great pick up Rich

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thanks. Rich A. in Pa.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Yes. You have a "real" one. Mine was just a cheap export version
    I remember those cobbled together for export versions, they looked like they were assembled from spare parts and didnt even have matching numbers, some parts were not numbered, and the stocks were very light colored almost a straw color, and the fitting was not as good as the original military models, they had loose gastubes that wobbled and were not well fitted.

MAP
    ?

Quote by battle gear View Post
    I remember those cobbled together for export versions, they looked like they were assembled from spare parts and didnt even have matching numbers, some parts were not numbered, and the stocks were very light colored almost a straw color, and the fitting was not as good as the original military models, they had loose gastubes that wobbled and were not well fitted.
    It's been "under the bed" at the vacation house for 10+ years along with a "thumb hole" Clinton era AK. Both were junk but we did have fun opening up a tuna can of ammo (it was soooo cheap back then) and pinking all day.