Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

The CMP (Civilian Marksmanship Program) M1 Garand

Article about: MY GARAND HAS SHIPPED! If the information on the CMP E-Store is correct... it's serial number is: 1819XXX!! JULY 1943!!!

Default Re: The CMP (Civilian Marksmanship Program) M1 Garand

MY GARAND HAS SHIPPED!

If the information on the CMP E-Store is correct... it's serial number is: 1819XXX!! JULY 1943!!!

That exciting Joe! The CMP is a great program and the Garand is one of my favorite rifles to shoot you will love it! Cheers, Robert

Quote by TNcollector View Post
    That exciting Joe! The CMP is a great program and the Garand is one of my favorite rifles to shoot you will love it! Cheers, Robert
    Thanks, Robert!

I've heard that Service Grade Garands from the CMP with World War II range serial numbers are getting tough to come by... you can imagine how thrilled I was/ am to know I'm getting a WWII vintage Garand!

That is a real plus having WWII range serial numbers, if only the gun could talk it would have some stories to tell! I have seen some real nice looking service grades coming from the CMP lately. My dad got mine for me from the CMP as a graduation present a couple of years ago, it is a hoot at the range. There is nothing like the sound of the enblock clip flying out after the eighth round is fired! Cheers, Robert

?

Wow, what a great coup!! You are going to enjoy that one. Congratulations!!! I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures!!

Quote by MarkV View Post
    Wow, what a great coup!! You are going to enjoy that one. Congratulations!!! I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures!!
    Thanks, Mark! I'm really excited about this!! Especially considering it's WWII vintage!!! I guess that pink sticky note paid off!!!! The rifle will arrive on Monday, but the 200rnds of Greek surplus I got will arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday...

Expect photos Monday evening or EARLIER!

An authentic WWII vintage Mosin PU sniper and now a Service Grade Garand all in the span of a week!

A nice result!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

FedEx tracking says the rifle will be delivered less than 24hrs from right now!

It has arrived!

Stay tuned for detailed pics!!!

The CMP (Civilian Marksmanship Program) M1 Garand

IT'S AN AMAZING RIFLE!!

I decided to post a dedicated thread about it here: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/firea...66/#post680077

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4