Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Colt .45 Auto Presentation Grade O1918 Reproduction

Article about: Last ones...

Default Re: Colt .45 Auto Presentation Grade O1918 Reproduction

Last ones...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Colt .45 Auto Presentation Grade O1918 Reproduction   Colt .45 Auto Presentation Grade O1918 Reproduction  

[B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

bechau
    ?

Hi Steven,

Beautiful piece indeed! May I ask how were you able to get 2 of these? I am looking to get one in blue and one in nickle but can't seem to find any.
    Also, what camera and lighting did you use to take these photos. They look really professional!

A Buick of a M1911...
    A real masterpiece...
    Regards, Thanos.

Damn!

Very nice indeed - What a beauty.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Very nice Steve!! I need to move down to Texas. You probably already know about NJ laws. No need for me to explain more
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

When were these pieces made Steve. A truly beautiful piece and one you can be proud to own and keep. Good investment too. Colts always increase in value.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2