Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

complete arisaka rifle with dust cover! need thoughts..

Article about: I just found this for sale. It's on consignment for 700 and it might be bigh. I don't know anything about these but I would like one but I don't want to over spend. I don't know what series

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    MrPotts,

I would trust what Samnev says on the price. He knows his weapons.
    Mr Potts,

Thanks for backing up my feelings on the Tye 99.

Sam

MAP
    ?

Quote by samnev View Post
    Mr Potts,

Thanks for backing up my feelings on the Tye 99.

Sam
    Sam,

You may not remember but we PM'ed a bit last year on your type 2 Paratrooper Arisaka's and others. So I knew you know your "stuff" LoL...

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Paratrooper arisaka?!

?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Paratrooper arisaka?!
    Yep and it's all matching and complete a with bayonet and mirror bore. I promised MAP if I decide to sell it he will get first shot at it.

I went to the place and took a picture of the serial number and stupid me i forgot to check the bolt to see if it matches along with the dust cover. Which I'm sure it does, he only went to 650

MAP
    ?

Oh now my mouth is watering Sam.......

It will fit nice with these.....

complete arisaka rifle with dust cover!  need thoughts...

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    I went to the place and took a picture of the serial number and stupid me i forgot to check the bolt to see if it matches along with the dust cover. Which I'm sure it does, he only went to 650
    Grab it, it's a great buy even at $650 IF its all matching. But get a photo of the bolt and dust cover serial numbers. If the bolt handle matches the interior parts most likely will as well. You'll not find another if it's all matching with the rifle as described.

Sam

MAP
    ?

Quote by MrPotts View Post
    If you can afford it, jump on it. You will have a hard time finding another. You won't lose money on it. That is for sure.

?

Mike I really like Your collection
    Sam
    Last edited by samnev; 08-25-2016 at 03:21 AM.

I will be able to afford it this friday with no problems. Tommarrow I'll go bye the place and take a picture of the bolt and cover and post it. It's on hold and I totattly agree, if it matches I'll buy it and if it doesn't I wont. I need a good one and only one from my collection since it's lacking. They also have a type 2 araska carbine in there. I did some research on it and it's a type 2. I'm sticking with the rifle. Here is what I took today for what's it's worth, excuse the photos they are always upside down when I post on my phone.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast