Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

CZ Modell 27 7,65mm Pistol and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.

Article about: Having gone into the back of my gun cabinet I have dug out a few toys that rarely see the light of day. Here is another CZ Model 27, such guns were quite common here during the German Occupa

Default CZ Modell 27 7,65mm Pistol and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.

Having gone into the back of my gun cabinet I have dug out a few toys that rarely see the light of day. Here is another CZ Model 27, such guns were quite common here during the German Occupation and subsequently the odd one appears every now and again. When ever a German firearm from the Occupation turns up I do try to get it for the collection but as time is marching on less and less come out of the woodwork. This is not a mint example but a good honest example used here on the Island. What's interesting is that it appears there was 2 attempts to mark the top slide of this gun as can be seen by the "B" just above word Bohmische.
    I hope you like it.
    All the best from Jersey.
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture CZ Modell 27 7,65mm Pistol and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.   CZ Modell 27 7,65mm Pistol and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.  

CZ Modell 27 7,65mm Pistol and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.   CZ Modell 27 7,65mm Pistol and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.  

CZ Modell 27 7,65mm Pistol and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.   CZ Modell 27 7,65mm Pistol and holster from Jersey, Channel Islands.