Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Czech 'DUO' 6.35mm Pistol

Article about: Enjoy this Czech 'DUO' pistol produced under German occupation in 1941...BILL You may contact me through this forum.. I purchase military Items of WW1 and WW2...........

Quote by Bill Grist View Post
    I'll check and let you know...BILL
    Much obliged, thank you sir!

Harry

BUMP! Bill??

Harry

?

The DUO looks like Browning.

Quote by DrtyHarry View Post
    BUMP! Bill??

Harry
    ?

Yes, it looks very much like a Browning Baby...but this is a Chec clone from what I understand. I want to purchase another magazine for it, but before I drop $40+ for a Baby Browning mag, I want to make sure it will work in my DUO.

Harry

?

Yes, it looks very much like a Browning Baby...but this is a Chec clone from what I understand. I want to purchase another magazine for it, but before I drop $40+ for a Baby Browning mag, I want to make sure it will work in my DUO.

Harry
    Just had a quick peek; one source claims, that; "The 1906 FN and 1908 Colt vest/pocket gun use the same magazine."

But do check either fits the DUO before buying. I have NO clue, as to the veracity of the claim, nor did I double check. Im just throwing it out there.

A few mag links/mag sources:

CZ Duo magazine 25ACP Pocket automatic

Gun Holsters and Gun Magazines by Triple K :: DUO, .25ACP, 6 RD MAGAZINE OR GRIPS

SARCO
    Sarco, Inc., Firearms, Firearms Parts and Accessories

Numrich - Gun Parts Corp are usually a good source for mags and parts
    https://www.gunpartscorp.com/

Brownells
    World's Largest Supplier of Gun Parts, Gunsmith Tools & Shooting Accessories - Brownells

Yes....I've come up with the same finding during my search. I read someplace that 1906 FN and 1908 Colt vest/pocket gun use the same magazine....but I'm not sure if there are talking about each other, or about the DUO.

Bill has a DUO, and I'm hoping if he could tell me if a Browning Baby will fit in his pistol. I see the Baby Browning magazines up for sale on eBay rather often, perhaps I'll just buy one of those....and if it doesn't fit, I'll just throw it back on eBay. It's a pain in the a$$ to do that, so I'm hoping to find an answer before doing that. Thanks!!

Harry

?

Yes....I've come up with the same finding during my search. I read someplace that 1906 FN and 1908 Colt vest/pocket gun use the same magazine....but I'm not sure if there are talking about each other, or about the DUO.

Bill has a DUO, and I'm hoping if he could tell me if a Browning Baby will fit in his pistol. I see the Baby Browning magazines up for sale on eBay rather often, perhaps I'll just buy one of those....and if it doesn't fit, I'll just throw it back on eBay. It's a pain in the a$$ to do that, so I'm hoping to find an answer before doing that. Thanks!!

Harry
    It was in regards to a DUO, that it was stated. I should of course have mentioned that.
    But still, as we both agree, we dont know for certain, if any of the two other mags will fit the DUO.
    One will have to verify before steaming ahead.

....not least because throwing anything back in the pond i.e. the auction site is a PITA, as you say (been there, done that. No intense desire to repeat the experience).

I wish you good luck and happy mag hunting, so you can go shoot the little critter. They are charming good looking guns and sounds like they are well made, from what I read

They really are VERY well made, and I never had ANY problems with it when plinking. I never considered it as a BUG, but since it's shot so well...I can easily put it in my pocket when out running or in the gym or what have you. So....best to always have a back up mag. Thanks!!

Harry

?

Guys Im not 100 percent certain but I think Your looking at the wrong magazine for compatability.You should be checking out the Browning 1906 .25 not the Baby Browning.

?

See post #16 & 17.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast