Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Czech VZ-52 Rifle

Article about: Enjoy this Czech VZ-52 Rifle... This weapon was Captured from Cuban Forces on the Island of Grenada in 1983.. I have the capture papers around here somewhere... Unique cal. 7.62X45mm... BILL

Default Czech VZ-52 Rifle

Enjoy this Czech VZ-52 Rifle... This weapon was Captured from Cuban Forces on the Island of Grenada in 1983.. I have the capture papers around here somewhere... Unique cal. 7.62X45mm... BILL

Vz. 52 rifle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Czech VZ-52 Rifle   Czech VZ-52 Rifle  

Czech VZ-52 Rifle   Czech VZ-52 Rifle  

Czech VZ-52 Rifle   Czech VZ-52 Rifle  

Czech VZ-52 Rifle  
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Default Re: Czech VZ-52 Rifle

Nice rifle Bill, How many guns do you have in your collection ?

Quote by theotherhomer View Post
    Nice rifle Bill, How many guns do you have in your collection ?
    Not enough...............
    Last edited by Bill Grist; 07-15-2010 at 03:02 AM.
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

ian
    ?

erm in answer to that here in the UK one would be wonderfull ,,, sob sob
    i/we are so jealouse of your ability to have /own the wonderfull colection that you have ,, so much for freedom and the rights you in the US enjoy so much
    cheers with very green eyes ian

Quote by ian View Post
    erm in answer to that here in the UK one would be wonderfull ,,, sob sob
    i/we are so jealouse of your ability to have /own the wonderfull colection that you have ,, so much for freedom and the rights you in the US enjoy so much
    cheers with very green eyes ian
    Hello Ian, I really feel for you collectors in the UK.. I have several friends from the UK that I invite over every year for the world's largest militaria show and gun show approx 6000 tables combined (THE SOS) Show of shows and National Gun Day in Louisville, Ky, I take them out to the country and let them shoot weapons all day long, they say it is the best fun that they have ever had, they have been coming now for 7 years.. If you should ever be in the area let me know and I'll surely take you out shooting as well...BILL

ian
    ?

Bill you are a darling thank you ,but i dont see me comming to the US in the neer feuture ,its looking like im of back to austria for a couple of years (YIPEE)
    cheers ian

ian
    ?

Bill the last time i fired a rifle was in iraq and unfortunatly it was not target shooting "you know what i meen " it was a bushmaster m4 3rd burst
    that rifle cept me and my mates alive ,it never once had a stopage ,,it never ever let me or mu guys down when i used it ,.mind you i emptyd and re filed all 17 mags that i caried twice a weak ,, old soldiering eh
    cheers ian
    to save spring stress BUT i dont need to tell you that im sure

ian
    ?

heres me in bagdad with my m4 the pistol is a beretta 92f
    i firmly believe the m9(92f) to be the best 2-2-1 pistol there is ,it does everything you could ask of it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Czech VZ-52 Rifle  

Quote by ian View Post
    heres me in bagdad with my m4 the pistol is a beretta 92f
    i firmly believe the m9(92f) to be the best 2-2-1 pistol there is ,it does everything you could ask of it
    Ian, I see that you are from Wales the UK boys that come over to visit and attend the SOS are from Wales,, Cardiff to be exact...BILL

?

Very Nice and unusual piece there Bill.When I saw VZ 52 I went ??? Cheers Kevin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast