Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Czech ZB26/30 ZB37 (MG26/30t) (MG37t)

Article about: Hi, I'm interested in any information on these Czech weapons, as used by the Germans.I'm particularly interested in the accessories issued with the weapons,as most of those around are post w

Default Czech ZB26/30 ZB37 (MG26/30t) (MG37t)

Hi,
    I'm interested in any information on these Czech weapons, as used by the Germans.I'm particularly interested in the accessories issued with the weapons,as most of those around are post war Yugo.As you are probably aware, both Ryton Arms and World Wide Arms have had ZB30's for sale, alas with all their original markings removed by the Russians.I'm pretty sure they were Romanian in origin, but maybe somebody will know more.Thanks.

Default Re: Czech ZB26/30 ZB37 (MG26/30t) (MG37t)

There are a lot spare parts and accessories available in Spain for the ZB26/30 series of MG's.
    They are called the FAO there - if there are any Spanish members they will be able to fill you in.
    I have a four mag tin container that is pretty neat, the mags all have waffen marks, but the container is Spanish.

Pit.

Default Re: Czech ZB26/30 ZB37 (MG26/30t) (MG37t)

I think the FAO is the licensed copy of the ZB26 rather than being of Czech build. There is also the ZB39 built for Bulgaria but taken on by the Germans.

hello,
    my light machine gun 26 (t) MG26(t)

Hello,
    an auther relic of France

regards
    gurtsack

Nice weapons !
    Cheers,
    Michel
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

thank you so much Michel !!

PRE
    ?

Gurtsack,
    Great MG's, thanks for sharing. The last one really drew a lot of incoming fire.
    Pat