Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Deact. M1 Carbin collection display.

Article about: Hi, Thank you Darin, I estimate particulary the value of your appréciation. I was ever interest to collect M1 Carbins & MP43/44, the HJ collection comes later. Some pics of my first Nati

Hi,

Thank you Darin, I estimate particulary the value of your appréciation.

I was ever interest to collect M1 Carbins & MP43/44, the HJ collection comes later.

Some pics of my first National Postal Meter M1 carbin. 9/43 - SN: 14xxxx9.
    100% original, Hight wood stock etc...
    Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

Deact. M1 Carbin collection display.Deact. M1 Carbin collection display.Deact. M1 Carbin collection display.Deact. M1 Carbin collection display.Deact. M1 Carbin collection display.Deact. M1 Carbin collection display.Deact. M1 Carbin collection display.

Nice collection. Your Postal meter high wood carbine with early appears correct. Are all the parts inside postal meter??
    These bring big money here in the states.
    thanks for sharing your collection with us.
    John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Unhappy

Quote by M1910 View Post
    Seems to be loads M1 Carbines for sale in the UK at the moment. Don't know how original they are. Can anyone comment.

DA404 M1 Carbine - 03-DeAc Rifles
    My guess is these are part of the SIGNIFICANT number of Garands and Carbines that are outside the United States that the president has determined should not be re-imported and supplied to our Civilian Marksmanship Program. A decision that oddly makes it easier to import NON-US weapons from WW2 than US weapons that were Lent/Supplied to places such as South Korea. I could of course be wrong. I also suspect this is why there are SVT-40s that show up on the De=act market in the UK as they are prohibited by another presidential (not the current office holder in this case) decree which keeps them out if the origin is Russia (as in where the rifle is located now, not where it was originally made).

Without the number one civilian firearm market available to them (USA), they are probably cherry picking the most original to be sold as deacts in the UK.

Hi John,

Thank you for congrats, yes all the inside parts are NPM.
    A veteran of the french liberation army give me the carbin.
    Carfin.

Hi,

Some pics of the second NPM Carbin: 11/44 - SN 42xxxx6.
    100% Original, High wood stock, L rear sight, all parts NPM.
    Carfin.

Deact. M1 Carbin collection display.Deact. M1 Carbin collection display.Deact. M1 Carbin collection display.Deact. M1 Carbin collection display.Deact. M1 Carbin collection display.Deact. M1 Carbin collection display.Deact. M1 Carbin collection display.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2