Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Deactivated Weapons Collection

Article about: I was asked by another member if I was going to show my collection as it currently is, I was going to wait until I got the other weapons on my list however thats going to quite a while off s

Default Re: Deactivated Weapons Collection

Quote by tom simkins View Post
    i am now after a kit to make the thing look as if it is shooting,,, any ideas on that plz... and what to ask for ??
    good idea to make a new thread on this as this thread is for dannys collection

Tom S, If you start a new thread letting us know what you have and what you want to achieve, I'm sure we can give you some ideas.

Quote by talltom View Post
    good idea to make a new thread on this as this thread is for dannys collection

What he said

I did originally intend to use my thread as a showcase for my collection...... but it appears its went slightly off track

Thanks

Danny

?

Im with you Danny on this 1.. Like the collection the Browning was a billy bob bargain.. well done there..you did double check to see it is deacted!!! not straight from a bank hold up!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol.. You also seem to collect weapons willy nilly or do you have a master plan!!! My weapons are 1s ive always wanted as a kid!!...So now im old enough & my wife will let me have them its happy days..Cheers Terry

Funnily enough, the police double checked the Browning before it even got to me, the seller sent it first class recorded, so it ended up going through an scanner as it was meant to go onto a Royal Mail plane.... so I think you can imagine what their reaction was it was only a day late thankfully, however I ended up getting questioned by the police again, at least this time the police officers were more understanding and not looking to arrest me :P

My main interest is Russian weapons, thats all I owned up until last year where I did the same as you and got some of my favorites like the Bren, G3 etc

Thanks

Danny

?

Hi Danny i got my G3 from the same place as yours Saracens!!! I think i paid £220 for mine, its ok to play with not alot going on you can only remove the magazine & thats it!!! but not bad for the money...Saracen has some reasonabled priced weapons I see he/she has a MG34 for £1100 which just out of my price range!!! Keep them coming.. Cheers Terry

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8