Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Do you think the price or Russian small arms will rise ?

Article about: Hi Banksy - One must always listen to ones Mum. When I bought my first SKS my mum sat with me and loaded up 1500 loose rounds into stripper clips. Said it reminded her of her years in the ar

Default Re: Do you think the price or Russian small arms will rise ?

Hi Dave, indeed a very sad loss. He passed away after a short illness. A true Gent.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by Franz1944 View Post
    Were the K98s RC obkrieger?
    One is an RC and one is a vet bringback.

russian assault rifle parts kits and complete rigs will definitely go up,because of the import ban. the other cheap com bloc stuff, probably not.

$400 is Pretty good price for vetbring back. awesome find

For the members in the U.S. you'll know that M44's used to be 60 or 70 dollars and now they're at 200 dollars in certain areas, K98's in my area go for from 100 to a few hundred. Supply and demand as they say

I bought a deactivated Russian Nagant revolver a couple of years ago for £150, now they sell for about £300 (the cheapest I see them, anyway).

Mat

?

Thank you all for your opinions on this subject it has been very interesting I think when they are not imported In large numbers any more the prices will rise ...

some of you guys oveseas may not know this, but here in the states there were importing AKM,AK74,and all the other killer russian/bulgarian rifle kits. by cutting the recievers in half with a torch(yeah I know sad,eh) they could import all the rest of it. then the more skilled individuals, would make new recievers out of flats or they would just buy a complete registered reciever from nodak spud, and rerivet it back together as a complete rifle(922r ruling, with atleast 5 usa made parts). semi auto only, but who cares. you now had a milspec AKM or krink in some states that allow SBR's. its a big hobby here in the states. yours truly, made em and made tools from scratch on theakforum.net, in the build your own/tools section.in my avatar is (one) a bulgarian ak74 built from a flat, that was hardened, and made from home made tools.

so at one time you could buy a kit for just over a hundred bucks, then they banned importing kits with barrels, and that made em jump up in price. long story now. but those kits would have been the ones to invest in!!

?

I think there are 60-70 million ak's where are they all ?

Many have been lost/destroyed during and after the many wars and conflicts that they have seen use in over the course of 60 years of service-also still in use/storage with many armies/militias and every second American apparently!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast