Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Does Anyone know what this is Please Help.

Article about: I just purchased this today and I was wondering if anyone has seen anything like this before. It is very heavy and measures about 15". I was thinking it may be some type of store displa

Default Does Anyone know what this is Please Help.

I just purchased this today and I was wondering if anyone has seen anything like this before. It is very heavy and measures about 15". I was thinking it may be some type of store display but I am not sure. It looks to be very old.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Does Anyone know what this is Please Help.   Does Anyone know what this is Please Help.  

Does Anyone know what this is Please Help.   Does Anyone know what this is Please Help.  

Does Anyone know what this is Please Help.   Does Anyone know what this is Please Help.  

ian
    ?

may be a mad idea ,, but i wonder if it is a die , for molding leather , in the manufacture of holsters ?

Quote by ian View Post
    may be a mad idea ,, but i wonder if it is a die , for molding leather , in the manufacture of holsters ?
    I think it's to detailed to be a die.

Machine Shop made I would say , looks like something else attached to it . Or it attached to something . Interesting .

Maybe some kind of pattern-gauging tool

Whatever it's for it's got a Smith and Wesson look to it!..

?

Interesting piece...I'm leaning towards an old advertisement display

?

Talking

And too big for holster making..would be a mighty hefty revolver,certainly not one I would pull the trigger on...lol

An old penny arcade game prop?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

A sign for a gunstore or gunsmith?