Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early Nazi Cz27...

Article about: I purchased this unusual Cz27 yesterday. It's a very early Nazi variant with that still retains the angled slide serrations and lanyard ring of the Cz24 model. The pistol is sparsely marked

?

Default Early Nazi Cz27...

I purchased this unusual Cz27 yesterday. It's a very early Nazi variant with that still retains the angled slide serrations and lanyard ring of the Cz24 model. The pistol is sparsely marked compared to the later versions. This particular pistol is waffenamted on the left triggerguard rather than the frame. Here are some pics.

Len
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Nazi Cz27...   Early Nazi Cz27...  

Early Nazi Cz27...   Early Nazi Cz27...  

Early Nazi Cz27...   Early Nazi Cz27...  

Lovely looking pistol, I bet that would be a pleasure to fire

Nice condition!....

?

mine has the Bohmische stamp, waffenamt below the rear sight...you can search 'bronk' and find my pics...have you researched these markings/etc?? I take it, that is the Czech stamps on top?.so would this be manufactured for the Germans under the Czech name with German waffenamts?

Very good looking CZ you have there.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

404 Page Not Found! .:: GEOCITIES.ws ::. gives the German pistols starting at 20501.....interesting pistol.....I see the pre WW2 27s with the angled serrations...who did you buy this from/history of where it came from?

?

No Bronk, no info on its personal history. I got it from an older gent who collected for many years and is now in the process of selling his collection.

?

did you check out the CZ27 history and ID sites?? I got mine from my Uncle who was with the 45th Thunderbirds..he had a GREAT collection, which you can view on my post