MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

East German Kalashnikov MPi

Article about: terry i can do that request right now ,this was taken in the DDR museum berlin with a room full of people laughing at me ,i then made my daughter wear it as well as the uniform ,you can see

terry i can do that request right now ,this was taken in the DDR museum berlin with a room full of people laughing at me ,i then made my daughter wear it as well as the uniform ,you can see the look of dread etched on both our faces ,phil i think from memory if you look on the inside just below the liner it is stamped with the size ie 1 ,11 ,111 small, medium, large and the date of manufactue will be just 2 digits ,ie 1960 ,60 i hope this helps in some way ,please give me a heads up once you post on here ,the earlier liner system is getting quite rare now ,it is very similar to the ww2 period stahlhelms ,my early m56 allthough dated 1961 has unfortunately been upgraded with the latter liner system East German Kalashnikov MPiEast German Kalashnikov MPiEast German Kalashnikov MPiEast German Kalashnikov MPiEast German Kalashnikov MPiEast German Kalashnikov MPiEast German Kalashnikov MPiEast German Kalashnikov MPiEast German Kalashnikov MPi

?

Hey if you are going to a museum you have to dress correctly!!!!! Will do! On both request for a Photo and info.
    I always have to check out the fit while I walk around the House. It just give you the perspective that the men who wore it saw everything. The family is lucky I didn't get a bayonet for myself this year. Otherwise they have to deal with the bayonet charges!!!!!

I like the line up you did James. I plan the same thing with my M95 Baden Picklehaube, 1917 Stalhelm,My M35 lookalike. and the EG M56.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3