Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Enfield/Albion Mk1** 1943 need Holster Lanyard & Swivel for reenacting

Article about: Anybody got a clue where I can get the above? Just picked one up for my boy for \\$120 at the big Centrailia, Washington gun show this weekend. I'm more into the losers like German, Japanese a

Default Enfield/Albion Mk1** 1943 need Holster Lanyard & Swivel for reenacting

Anybody got a clue where I can get the above? Just picked one up for my boy for $120 at the big Centrailia, Washington gun show this weekend. I'm more into the losers like German, Japanese and Italian stuff. Thanks, Doug

I've picked up both on ebay for my Mk1**, my webley came in one. suziesurplus (sp) has a lot of Brit kit in her store.

I tried to find her and couldn't for some reason. Doug

Sorry, I was going from memory, her name is a little longer

I can't quite make out the stamp on this one, but looking at the fabric I think this might be an Aussie holster, but the price is nice
    WWII British Tan Cotton Canvas 38 Holster Dated 1944 as Shown w Small Spot E150 | eBay

This one is British
    WWII 1943 British 38 Webley Tan Canvas Holster E1267 | eBay

I know there are more there, but I've always had good experiences buying from her. Good luck in your search, I'll keep an eye out for a lanyard

You can pick up the ring off ebay US or there is a seller in the UK who has them.

?

You say it is an Albion made revolver? Remind your son to take good care of it, they are harder to find than those made by Enfield and worth more.