Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Ernst Udet Pistol Sold on TV series "Auction hunters"

Article about: Gday all , In the final Series episode of auction hunters , it seems several engraved pistols were discovered in a storage shed , including Udets platinum plated pistol (reportedly) , Season

We did an episode with a sword-cane that was 100% not real - (auction hunters)
    The sword was found, but what it was and it's value, were scripted and fictional.

And probably two dozen or so, of your other favorite reality shows associated with antique firearms or weapons.

That is as far as the conversation needs to go.

You know him personally - and I do not want anything I write to be misinterpreted as a personal attack on you, or a person I have only a passing knowledge of, and yes, does seem like a great guy.

Thanks for the serial number info.

Edit - *I will delete this post tomorrow - because I probably signed a binder full of NDA's and it takes about eight minutes to find out what my name is, if a lawyer set his mind to it. Besides this is one of those conversations, I truly wish I hadn't entered into. I feel like I'm telling a group of toddlers father christmas doesn't exist.

Justin McElhaney
    ?

I find it kind of strange that u say u did the show but said u work 4 discovery..kind of strange seeing how the show is on Spike and not Discovery and neither r owned by the same company..and no offense i would b believe a family friend over a stranger..

Hi Justin
    I sent you a PM -

Why, oh, why did I get into this conversation, I have been called fat, a Michael Moore look alike, and now a liar, and a fraud, beautiful.
    I should have just stayed quiet and read the F'ing post.

No PM back or call - I gave him my number - and personal website information which explains what I do.

These guys will make a public accusation, and just never, ever, ever, come back with a mea culpa.

In old days a public accusation of lying would be acceptable grounds for a duel.

Quote by pitfighter View Post
    Hi Justin
    I sent you a PM -

Why, oh, why did I get into this conversation, I have been called fat, a Michael Moore look alike, and now a liar, and a fraud, beautiful.
    I should have just stayed quiet and read the F'ing post.
    I sincerely apologise to you Pit for comparing you to Michael Myers, I was unaware it was really you, and the camera always adds 10lbs so they say..... And also to the late Chuck Connors when in fact I meant Chuck Norris but failed to edit my post due to bone idleness.

Sorry.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I've always felt that "reality show" is a contradiction in terms anyway.

I was laughing when I wrote that, Ned - you're great and i love reading your posts.

I will drift back over the MP44, MP40, MG42 conversations - and congratulating people on their successful digging - lol!

Yes - it is me in the picture, the same mug I show around if anyone asks -

Ding Dong!! You look great in those Daisy Duke's I must say!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

All of these storage unit auction shows are set up with items to be "found." A very close friend of mine who is a world class 3rd Reich collector and collector of old tv show memorobi.,ia, was contacted by one of these shows to rent them some old tv stuff that would be "discovered" in a storage locker. He declined but I thought this information might be of interest. Likely the "buyer" of the pistols was already the owner.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by big ned View Post
    Ding Dong!! You look great in those Daisy Duke's I must say!
    I just laughed so hard I spilled coffee out on my computer!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast