Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A few of my Garands

Article about: I just found the site, looks very interesting! Here are a few of my Garands:

Default Re: A few of my Garands

Oh yea Edge. Small world for sure.I last lived in So. Bnd. Brk. I delivered the mail on main st. and up in Bnd. Brk. for 18 yrs. then transfered down here and retired after 17 here. Retired now for 5 yrs. I live out in the woods and get to do all the shooting I want. Do you belong to a gun club up there or shoot on private land? Something tells me perhaps I should have PM'd this. Didn't mean to hijack your thread. Ron

?

Actually live in Franklin Park. Real close to Bnd Brk. Belong to CJR&P in Jackson, 300yd highpower range where I shoot the M1s. Indoor & outdoor pistol as well as all purpose 200yd range. Congrats on your retirement! I cant wait, I only have a few years to go......!

Sounds like a great range Edge. Retirement is great! You'll love it. Then...leave Jersey behind! Here are some pics my M1 and a couple of bayo's. The one bayo on the bottom is 1942. Not the pics though. Ron
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A few of my Garands   A few of my Garands  

A few of my Garands   A few of my Garands  

A few of my Garands  

Welcome to the forum, cracking M1's!

?

P9, very nice! Thanks Whitehunter

Nice M1's! My father bought one for every one of his son's when we were baby's. So I guess you can say an M1 was the first firearm in my collection!

?

Quote by TaxStampCollecter View Post
    Nice M1's! My father bought one for every one of his son's when we were baby's. So I guess you can say an M1 was the first firearm in my collection!
    Now thats cool................1

Quote by TaxStampCollecter View Post
    That's quite a coincidence. My Dad got this for me and one for my Brother when we were about 15.

very nice rifles, I need to find one, so far I have an m-1 carbine -underwood 1943, a k98 mauser & just had to have an ak-47. btw I miss the soprano's. LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2