MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A few P.08 Lugers and and other assorted Third Reich pistols...

Article about: Some of you have probably seen this shot before, I think it's an older picture, maybe Ralph Shattuck's collection? I just ran into it looking through some of my old pic folders and wanted to

Default A few P.08 Lugers and and other assorted Third Reich pistols...

Some of you have probably seen this shot before, I think it's an older picture, maybe Ralph Shattuck's collection? I just ran into it looking through some of my old pic folders and wanted to share it here, especially with people who have never seen it before.

Anyway, amazing shot, although I wish it had been done with a 4x5 or 8x10 camera so it could be blown up the size of a poster.

Amazing!

A few P.08 Lugers and and other assorted Third Reich pistols...

MAP
    ?

So THAT is why I can never find one to buy!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

WOW!!! Like was mentioned. That picture would make a great post card.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

That's what pool tables are made for . Lovely picture

I suppose if you were bored, you could count the P.08's on that table ;-)

?

I was at Ralph Shattuch's house a number of years ago when I purchased An Artillery Rig a Navy Luger Rig and two Swiss Lugers. A 1900 and a 06//24. Yo would not be (I didn't see any such layout lieve the number of Lugers he had on display. They were literally wall to wall. That picture if it is from his collection is a minute number of what I saw. When I commented on the vast number he had on display for sale he said thats only a very small part of my personal collection.

Like Patton said, "nuts"... ;-)

Was speechless when I saw this thread. Never ceases to amaze me when I see the collection of militaria some have accumulated. The value of these P-08s must be through the roof these days. These Third Reich items seem to have skyrocketed in price and value over the last 10 years. Much better investment than some of the Nascar diecast cars or baseball cards many invested in. Be lucky to get half of what I paid for the "collectible" cars I bought. LOL. As for Lugers and Mausers can't make any more originals.

Hey you forgot Tye Beanie Babies? LOLLLLLL

I bought a incredible P.08 from ? (I'll remember his name when I'm not thinking about it) in Maple Valley WA way back when, guy had an insane collection inside of a vault with a giant bank safe door, I actually went in there with him. A very very pleasant transaction indeed, (now I remember why I sold my '71 Challenger ;-) When Jan Stills books came out, gobs of the pistols belonged to this gentleman. Some guys were just a little smarter than the rest of the people out there...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast