Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Firearms dump

Article about: New to the forum. Found something you all might like to see. Sorry for the bad pic's. All soon to be just rust. K98's, Thompson's and MG34's It will make you cry.

susantommy
    ?

Default Firearms dump

New to the forum. Found something you all might like to see. Sorry for the bad pic's. All soon to be just rust. K98's, Thompson's and MG34's It will make you cry.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Firearms dump   Firearms dump  

Firearms dump   Firearms dump  

Default Re: Firearms dump

Welcome to the forum ! Amazing ! where is it ??

mick binnersley
    ?

Hi Susantommy

Amazing pics, where did you find the photos or did you take them?

Unbelievable, absolutely amazing, do you know any of the history?, how they ended up there rusting away? Did you visit the site and acquire a few choice peices for your own collection? I'm really surprised that the owner of the site or for that matter the locals living near don't collect a few to sell. Not only is there a large monetary value the historic value is immense, it makes me want to weep.
    Thanks for posting it's an awsome first post.
    LUCKYSTRIKE

?

Nice pics

I can not see any Tommy guns, but some rusted MG34 and Mausers.

Apart from that there are mostly new (-ish) stuff from after WWII. I can not cry over the batches of AK47s - enough of those to go around.

There are loads of mortars, US M60 MGs, AK47, RPG launcher tubes, and Browning Heavy MGs. There are even a few six barreled revolving "Gatling" MGs and what I think looks like an Eddystone rifle. Also a german G3 or CETME in the pics. I am going out on a limb here, but there is what looks like a Hotchkiss at the bottom in the tenth pic.

I suspect debris from some Asian conflict - Vietnam or a neighbour?

I may be wrong but aren't the Thompson's (Tommy Guns) the third from last photo.
    LUCKYSTRIKE

Hello, welcome, where is this dump located, the Thompson receivers look intact. I could use a spare for mine!!!!

?

Nice pics

Some MG34, K98s.

Most of it is new (-ish) stuff from after WWII. I will not cry over the rusted AKs as there are enough of those to go round.

There are mortars, US M60 MGs, a recoilless gun, a few six barreled revolving "Gatling" MGs, RPG launchers, Browning Heavy MGs, what looks like an Eddystone rifle, a german G3 or CETME rifle and I might be going out on a limb here, but it looks like a Hotchkiss MG in one of the pics.

I suspect debris from an asian conflict - Vietnam or a country in that area.

Here are the Thompsons 'TOMMY GUNS' Third from the last as 'Luckystrike' said..BILL PS I saw these picts. some years ago and it beleive it was Angola...
    Attached Images Attached Images Firearms dump 
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Welcome mate ,Great pics , even in that condition , they would all be snapped up i recon , ill take a couple of each , cheers Raymond

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast