Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

First rifle of 2011

Article about: It was right on the receiver. I think it depends on where yours was manufactured, though. Some have dates and some don't.

Default Re: First rifle of 2011

I've always shot at 100 yards. I'd love to shoot my rifles out at 500 yards. I remember shooting for the first time with my Uncle and my dads 12 gauge Double barrel. Now that was painful..

I sold my Steyr M95 yesterday to a friend. His first rifle of 2011. Ha. Hornady is making reloadable 8x56R, too. Non corrosive.

Yours looks nice! Is that a M38 Mosin Nagant carbine above it? I'm gonna try some of the Prvi ammo next also

Quote by theotherhomer View Post
    Yours looks nice! Is that a M38 Mosin Nagant carbine above it? I'm gonna try some of the Prvi ammo next also
    Thanks. It is a M38. Neat little carbines, and not nearly as much recoil as the little M95.

I've got a M44 Carbine and at first before I bought the Steyr I thought that had some recoil but the Steyr blows that out of the water in my mind

I've got a M44 Carbine and at first before I bought the Steyr I thought that had some recoil but the Steyr blows that out of the water in my mind
    I hear you. That little M95 is quite a thumper. Have you tried any of the Hornady ammo?

I haven't tried any yet but when I get the chance to I will, I've only tried the Nazi marked stuff. Do you know what grain that stuff is also??

I haven't tried any yet but when I get the chance to I will, I've only tried the Nazi marked stuff. Do you know what grain that stuff is also??
    Going from memory (SCARY!) I seem to remember that it is 220gr. I think the Hornady is avail in a couple of weights. Let me verify.

No wonder it had such a kick to it. I do remember seeing the Prvi Partisan stuff is 230 grain

No wonder it had such a kick to it. I do remember seeing the Prvi Partisan stuff is 230 grain
    The rumor is that Prvi is making the Hornady stuff.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast