Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Flammenwerfer restoration project

Article about: Very nice car. I have found that flamethrower and artillery piece restoration is nothing compared to vehicles. Good luck. Have some boys. It really does help on vehicle restoration. Of cours

?

Default Re: Flammenwerfer restoration project

Wow Hilton. Congratulations. Thats a very very nice example. I really like it
    That is also the third type of carryingframe I have seen on these. (The two I have are different models, and I always thought that it was early and late production.)
    Very nice with original wrench and muzzlecap.
    The webbing and hardware on your carryingframe looks to be in exellent condition btw.
    If you come across some parts like flexible hoses, wrenches and such, let me know - as I'm still searching for these parts.

Best Regards
    Björn

Hi Guys,
    today's catch from the forest....

Flammenwerfer restoration projectFlammenwerfer restoration projectFlammenwerfer restoration projectFlammenwerfer restoration projectFlammenwerfer restoration project

I see that there is not much to catch in that forest, since we can't see the pictures ...

?

Hi tazman78. I can see pictures, and I like what I see
    Unfortinently, the parts look quite damaged, and I'm not sure that they can be restored. But as parts kits, these can possibly be of use. Are the parts for sale? Drop me a PM.

Anyway, my latest project is a kleiner flammenwerfer, or flammenwerfer 34/35. I got hold of a very nice combined "Oel und Stickstoff flasche" or Oil and Nitrogen bottle.
    here are some pictures of my latest project:

And I have decided to use this Strahlrohr for this flammenwewrfer. (It did originally come from this type of flammenwerfer)
    The hydrogen bottle does not really belong to this wand.

?

The following Strahlorhr is currently on the way from Germany, and is to be restored for one of my Fmw 41's:

It does not look so bad, and it seems to be complete. I think that I will be able to totally restore it. It does have the correct fittings and wing-nut for the small hydrogen tank.
    I'll post more pictures when it arrives, and during the restoration

Cheers
    Björn

[Hi,
    I have been following this thread with interest as I have some Flammenwerfer equipment which I am thinking of selling. I have a 41 model complete and a flammenwerfer schutzenanzug suit with mittens. The suit is in good condition apart from one of the snap studs is missing from one leg. I also have 2 very rare transit cases in need of restoration with 5 spare pressure cylinders for the type 41 and 2 wasserstoff bottles for the model 35. The wasserstoff bottles are without valves and the 5 pressure cylinders need restoring. I also have 2 wasserstoff bottles for the model 41. I will post pictures of these later. A link to an identical suit WW2 German protect suit shows the same suit but with RB numbers, whereas mine is maker marked (oskar tovote). Again, a very rare piece. I am open to sensible offers if anyone is interested. All is local to Jersey, Channel Islands, survived by being concealed in a german storage tunnel until the 1960's. These tunnels were totally cleared in the 70's after the tragic deaths of some youngsters searching for relics. If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]. Please see pictures below
    Attachment 384576
    Attachment 384561
    Attachment 384562
    Attachment 384565
    Attachment 384566
    Attachment 384573

Quote by Bjørn View Post
    Hi tazman78. I can see pictures, and I like what I see
    Unfortinently, the parts look quite damaged, and I'm not sure that they can be restored. But as parts kits, these can possibly be of use. Are the parts for sale? Drop me a PM.

Anyway, my latest project is a kleiner flammenwerfer, or flammenwerfer 34/35. I got hold of a very nice combined "Oel und Stickstoff flasche" or Oil and Nitrogen bottle.
    here are some pictures of my latest project:

And I have decided to use this Strahlrohr for this flammenwewrfer. (It did originally come from this type of flammenwerfer)
    The hydrogen bottle does not really belong to this wand.

Ahoj Bjorn,ty máš láhev o trošku hezčí....

Second catch in the wood......

Hi,
    I have included pics of my flammenwerfer equipment for sale. Please PM me for more details. I will send some more photos of individual bottles and items soon. I am not too computer literate so a friend has entered the pictures for me. I am not sure why the pictures have appeared as attachments but they all appear correctly if you click on them.

Attachment 386742Attachment 386743Attachment 386744Attachment 386745Attachment 386746Attachment 386747Attachment 386748Attachment 386749Attachment 386750Attachment 386751Attachment 386752Attachment 386753Attachment 386754Attachment 386755Attachment 386756Attachment 386757Attachment 386758

?

Hi!
    The photo cannot be opened(

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast