MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

G 33/40

Article about: Hi. Can someone explain way the barrel is not in one piece in the end? And is it normal that the chamber have a brown color instead of black. Kjell Magne

?

Default G 33/40

Hi.

Can someone explain way the barrel is not in one piece in the end?
    And is it normal that the chamber have a brown color instead of black.

Kjell Magne
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture G 33/40   G 33/40  

G 33/40   G 33/40  

G 33/40  

Default Re: G 33/40

Not sure why the barrel looks the way it does.Here is a picture of mine quite a bit different,with no swell at the end. Still you have a very nice,and collectible 33/40 with original cleaning rod and hood.

its a first time i see chamber brown color and this number 945 ! ask for Bill help for this !

?

This is the way some Czech front sights were attached and why yours looks that way,this is from a VZ24.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture G 33/40  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

IMO a new and fresh stampings, looks like polished Norwegian and re-marked
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    IMO a new and fresh stampings, looks like polished Norwegian and re-marked
    Second that, reworked ...

The 945 code was the original code in 1940.After that they switched to dot.Mauser Military rifles of the Wqrld 4th edition by Ball pg 215 shows a muzzle with end cap like kmags.

?

Thank you for the answer.There are no norwegian marks like (POLITI) or anything else.

Kjell magne

?

As noted , heavily refinished wood & new blue on metal. Bogus receiver markings - real bogus. The screw up on the rifle barrel/front sight relationship is just shoddy fraudster work. I'd be willing to bet this is a kar98a receiver that has been pimped out to dupe a G33/40 to garner some ill gotten profit.

?

Hi. I don`t think the wood is refinised!How can I see it is a K98 recive for sure?I don`t think it is done fore profit, i paid 140 EURO That is cheap in
    Norway.

kmag
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture G 33/40   G 33/40  

G 33/40   G 33/40  

G 33/40   G 33/40  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast