Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

G33/40 help

Article about: Hello Everyone! Annoyed from this ads?   Sorry I've been away for such a long time, I've added a ton to my collection I'll be adding in the next week here. Just have been working like c

Default G33/40 help

Hello Everyone!

Sorry I've been away for such a long time, I've added a ton to my collection I'll be adding in the next week here. Just have been working like crazy lately.. gotta pay for this stuff some how.

I just picked up a nice G33/40 from a member of this forum. I'll be posting photos on Tuesday.
    But I'm looking for any period photos with the G33/40 in action or just being carried. I like to have a few of these printed out in my displays.

Jesse sent me this photo, but I'm looking for more!
    Thanks!
    Cody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture G33/40 help  

looks cold.lol.

Hi Cody,

That photo - I believe accompanies a piece of propaganda/news type footage that is floating around. Shows some actual contact -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfINVqIxOA0 - at 1:02 I think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZYN6LCyxog
    Although they say G43, and show a g33, then a Manlicher then an Mp3008, lol.

I hope you enjoy shooting the G33 - I absolutely loved shooting it!

Pit.

great to see you back Cody. I haven't heard from you in a while. I too have been busy in the Firearms repair world.
    I have had a number of these over the years and dumb me didn't keep one.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Cody,

Here is a Gebirgsjager Photo Album link to my collection: Gebirgsjager Photo Album There are many photos but hopefully a few pictures below are what you were asking for here. They are not super action photos so I hope this helps. More field photos but good shots nonetheless.

Cheers!

Quote by NDShooter View Post
    Hello Everyone!

Sorry I've been away for such a long time, I've added a ton to my collection I'll be adding in the next week here. Just have been working like crazy lately.. gotta pay for this stuff some how.

I just picked up a nice G33/40 from a member of this forum. I'll be posting photos on Tuesday.
    But I'm looking for any period photos with the G33/40 in action or just being carried. I like to have a few of these printed out in my displays.

Jesse sent me this photo, but I'm looking for more!
    Thanks!
    Cody
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture G33/40 help   G33/40 help  

G33/40 help   G33/40 help  

G33/40 help  
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Thanks!
    Those are some great photos!! How did you come across these ?

?

?

Hey ND Shooter...I am in MN. There just part of a Gebirgsjager Album I got in Germany many years ago along with a G.33/40. Here is a link as well to some more pictures that are loose and from the GJR 100. Mountain Troop Photo Lot
    Some are of POW's being executed along the road so a little rough. Glad you enjoyed and hope it helped. I am a nut about Mountain Troop Items.

Quote by NDShooter View Post
    Thanks!
    Those are some great photos!! How did you come across these ?

Those images are great! I end up in Minnesota quiet often being that my wife has a lot of family out there.
    I need to get a site up like yours, how did you make it?

Thanks!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Hey ND Shooter...I am in MN. There just part of a Gebirgsjager Album I got in Germany many years ago along with a G.33/40. Here is a link as well to some more pictures that are loose and from the GJR 100. Mountain Troop Photo Lot
    Some are of POW's being executed along the road so a little rough. Glad you enjoyed and hope it helped. I am a nut about Mountain Troop Items.
    Great album Rossi.

Question. It seems to cover a wide range of theaters. Is that correct? Do you know the nationalities of the executed POW's? I couldn't tell.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast