Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

G43

Article about: Hello I am looking at picking up this G43, the scope is supposed to be correct but the mount is a repo? The numbers are matching! Thanks for looking Curt

?

Default G43

Hello
    I am looking at picking up this G43, the scope is supposed to be correct but the mount is a repo? The numbers are matching!

Thanks for looking
    Curt
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture G43   G43  

G43   G43  

G43   G43  

G43   G43  

G43  

Looks very nice. Might check out Gun Boards Forum and scroll down to the G-41 and G-43 section. Have not seen too many in the past at Gun Shows in my area. Yours looks like a nice one.

MAP
    ?

Curt,

Some good sites out there dedicated to G41/43's. don't have the links at the moment a quick google should pull them up and provide you with a wealth of info.

I own two (scoped and un-scoped).

Here is the link to mine. Not sure how much you know about these but it might provide you with some information.

G43 Sniper ID??

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks for the responses, I took apart last night & all numbers are matching even the bolt locking lugs. I don't plan on shooting it but I sure want too! LOL

?

More pics thanks for looking
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture G43   G43  

G43   G43  

G43   G43  

G43  

One of my dream guns, hope to have one like this one day... thanks for sharing!