Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

G43 Sniper ID??

Article about: by samnev Michael, No one one knows for sure how the matched mounts were separated from the G/K43's it could have happened a number of ways to numerous to speculate here. But they were origi

?

That is a beauty!!!! My shooting buddy has one.. Along with his MP44 they are , Pardon the pun ,but they are a blast to shoot. But he also worries about the Parts replacement issue. So it is only on special occasions we shoot them.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Nice bit of kit!

I would echo Phil's comments on shooting these. We are firing a plain Jane G43 a few weeks ago and the safety broke off. The owner said that is the price you can pay at times....

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Nice bit of kit!

I would echo Phil's comments on shooting these. We are firing a plain Jane G43 a few weeks ago and the safety broke off. The owner said that is the price you can pay at times....

Cheers, Ade.
    Quote by AZPhil View Post
    That is a beauty!!!! My shooting buddy has one.. Along with his MP44 they are , Pardon the pun ,but they are a blast to shoot. But he also worries about the Parts replacement issue. So it is only on special occasions we shoot them.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thanks guys. I have two of these. A G43 and a K43. I too have heard the same thing. Some of the components are prone to break (plus the optics). As such these just sit in my display case unfortunately. Of the 20 or so military rifles I have the only two I shoot are my Garand and Springfield.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post

Semper Fi
    Phil
    That's the same reason why I gave up shooting my all matching FXO MP 44 and my AC 45 all matching sniper. I only shoot my class III weapons that I have spare parts for none of my other milsurps. Other than the class III's I now mostly shoot my AIAW, LaRue OBR and my 2 Noveske N4's.

MAP
    ?

Quote by samnev View Post
    That's the same reason why I gave up shooting my all matching FXO MP 44 and my AC 45 all matching sniper. I only shoot my class III weapons that I have spare parts for none of my other milsurps. Other than the class III's I now mostly shoot my AIAW, LaRue OBR and my 2 Noveske N4's.
    Unfortunately I live in an east coast state that no longer allows these fun class III guns!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3