Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German flamethrower parts ...

Article about: Today I got the oil mixture and hydrogen gas tanks of the Flammenwerfer 41 and now looking for the missing parts to complete it. Maybe someone has some spare parts for sale or trade?

?

Default German flamethrower parts ...

Today I got the oil mixture and hydrogen gas tanks of the Flammenwerfer 41 and now looking for the missing parts to complete it. Maybe someone has some spare parts for sale or trade?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German flamethrower parts ...   German flamethrower parts ...  

German flamethrower parts ...   German flamethrower parts ...  

I cant help you with a parts source.

But it sure is cool as hell!

You could always fabricate the rest, depending on how skilled you are and if you have the shop to do itjust for looks though......

Very interesting piece. Not something you see very often. You may have a long wait to acquire further parts for it so, as Mike says, it might be worth having the other parts constructed.

Martin

?

It is very interesting piece indeed, not many of these around and it looks like if I wanna restore it then constructing new parts is the only way because finding the original ones is almost impossible.
    Does anyone have information about the production number of this type of flamethrower?

Oil AND Hydrogen????? .......on your back????

wanna see a recreation of the Hindenburg ......sheez!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Very nice and rare item! Is it the model 42? Maybe some of the missing parts can be replaced with Sovjet pieces, as they copied the German model 42 and it was still in use for a long time there.

?

Yes it is the 42 model. Thanks for the tip, didn't know teh fact that russians copied it. Did they do it after the war or already during the WW2?

There is a forum out there dedicated just to flame throwers, unfortunately the name of it and it's location escape me. I did a little bit of searching but didn't find it. Maybe spend a few minutes yourself and you can locate it. It had topics covering original as well as replica/replacement parts as well as a decent marketplace. Maybe you get lucky. Sorry I couldn't be more help than that.

Do you have any pictures showing detail of the labels (placards) attached to the tanks?

Thanks and congrats on such a fine piece.

?

Soviets never copied German flamethrower. And it's even harder to find Soviet parts.
    This one FmW 41, ands mine now
    Quote by Feuerbach View Post
    Very nice and rare item! Is it the model 42? Maybe some of the missing parts can be replaced with Sovjet pieces, as they copied the German model 42 and it was still in use for a long time there.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast