Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

German mauser 44

Article about: Hello what are your thoughts on this mauser most of its matching anything special about it thank you for your time and help Tony

Darn nice find at a flea market tony. Wish I could be as lucky. Be willing to bet it is worth more than you paid. BYF is the more common code but got $450 for mine 3 years back and it was a total M/M with most bluing gone.

MAP
    ?

Every ones pretty much said it all, except that it's not a collectors grade rifle. May/may not be Mitchells or RC but the import markings kill it for collectors.

...but a great one to have to shoot. Mine is a matching bring back and don't shoot it for that reason, but always great to have one that you don't have to worry taking out shooting...and in the end, even though it is a mix and match, it's still a Mauser K98!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2