Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Mauser Pistol with Matching Holster

Article about: Hi what are your thoughts on this pistol the bluing is about 95% all matching is it army or police etc what would be the value thank you for your time and help Tony

?

Default German Mauser Pistol with Matching Holster

Hi
    what are your thoughts on this pistol
    the bluing is about 95%
    all matching
    is it army or police etc
    what would be the value
    thank you for your time and help
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Mauser Pistol with Matching Holster   German Mauser Pistol with Matching Holster  

German Mauser Pistol with Matching Holster   German Mauser Pistol with Matching Holster  

German Mauser Pistol with Matching Holster   German Mauser Pistol with Matching Holster  

?

Last pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Mauser Pistol with Matching Holster   German Mauser Pistol with Matching Holster  

nice gun.

I'm not near my reference materials at the moment, but I Believe that it is a common Army issued piece, as shown by the Eagle over N mark as well as the eagle over 655 stamping. 252,000 of these Mausers were made and the serial number indicates a mid-war manufacture. Is this one for sale? If so, please email me, as I would be interested.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

nice mauser HSC you have there.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Hello
    thank you for the help and info
    much appreciated
    Tony

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I'm not near my reference materials at the moment, but I Believe that it is a common Army issued piece, as shown by the Eagle over N mark as well as the eagle over 655 stamping. 252,000 of these Mausers were made and the serial number indicates a mid-war manufacture. Is this one for sale? If so, please email me, as I would be interested.
    It's an army pistol. 655 is the Waffenamt number assigned to Mauser Werke K.G., Oberndorf-am-Neckar, Nordrhein-Westfalen; the eagle/N is the nitro proof mark (wartime, but post-1940, IIRC.)

Very nice Tony and a good score. Haven't seen one of these pop up in quite a while. Values on these war pistols remain quite high. Thanks for showing.