Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

German Radom ,buckle&armband

Article about: Bought together,vet bringback items,they are still out there.Might shoot this one,why not?These used german ammo that was was hotter than the regular 9mm sold today.

Default German Radom ,buckle&armband

Bought together,vet bringback items,they are still out there.Might shoot this one,why not?These used german ammo that was was hotter than the regular 9mm sold today.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Radom ,buckle&armband   German Radom ,buckle&armband  

German Radom ,buckle&armband   German Radom ,buckle&armband  

German Radom ,buckle&armband  

MAP
    ?

Where do you keep finding all these gems. Swear you grow them on a tree.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Been lucky Map on finds.But I had to learn the hard way,I really screwed up about 25 years ago.The first german pistol I bought was a cyq p38 rig bought in Corydon Ia.ser. no. was 403 no letter block, first variation,a rare p38 only 500 made, for 400.00 .Well I didn't know anything about them and wanted a Luger.Took it to a gunshow in Des Moines and traded it for a mismatched luger,dealer knew what it was but sadly I didn't.The cyq rig I had would bring 2500.00-3000.00 today.I kept the holster and extra mag and thought I did good at the time.Man was I mad later on when I found out what I had traded away.It was a good learning experience but I still stew over it!ha. Saw the dealer a couple years later and asked if he still had the p38 and he said ,its in a friends collection.I really wanted to wring that guys neck, but I cant blame him for my ignorance, knowledge is power!

That is a nice grouping. The Radom would be considered a Grade III Sub variation 1. You are definately finding some very nice items. Congrats.
    John