Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

German Railroad Police Sauer M13 pistol

Article about: Enjoy this Sauer Model 13 7.65mm pistol and Holster issued to the Railroad Security Dept. Holster marked RBD Erfurt...BILL

Arkangel
    ?

Default Re: German Railroad Police Sauer M13 pistol

Hey guys. My uncle just gave me one of these guns. It is in great great shape, i mean unbelievable shape considering how it was stored for the last 60 some years. From what i am told my great uncle took it off someone in a small french town during WW2. The gun is at my house now & i am not there but i have sum pics of the gun & the serial number is 137168. If there is anything you guys can tell me from the number it would be greatly appreciated. I will post more info when i get home & can look at the gun & its markings.If anyone knows any websites with more info on these guns please reply & let me know

I have a Sauer 1913 and it is fun little shooter.

Arkangel
    ?

So I just found one of these guns(that is in really really great shape).I was wondering What these guns are worth. The serial number on mine is 137168
    it has a 5 on the left side of the trigger, it has an "N" & some other symbol on the round back part.It has black grips & came with a brown leather holster & i cnt read what it says on the inside of the holster it is all faded..cal 7.65. any help would be greatly appreciated

I don't know if she has one, but Abby at Cornell Publications might have a repro manual for the Sauers.

Cornell Publications - World's Largest Old Gun Catalog & Manual Reprinter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4