Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Gr B 39

Article about: This is a new addition to the collection.I would love to find a PZB 39 to complement it.

speiss 2002
    ?

Default Re: Gr B 39

That is a much appreciated photo,Peter.Thanks.

Did you ever find a PzB-39? I see 4 have sold in the past 2 years. I am looking for parts so if you have any spares let me know.

Best

MF

Does anyone make chamber inserts? I'd love to be able to fire one but 7.92x94 is way too rare.

Thanks,
    Eric

Are you talking about an insert that has the outside shape of an original round, but the inside of a standard 8mm Mauser round? If so I can help you, but there are things you need to understand... I have one... easier to talk on the phone... call me 760-728-7079

I also am in the process of making replacement GRB style barrels in .30 caliber... starting with .308 as it is the shortest round and you can chamber up to larger .30 cal rounds... will look exactly like the original and have castle nut, mount for tank sight, mount for bipod + forward stud to lock, sling swivel, ect... you would attach your grenade launcher, sight and bipod and shoot standard ammo.

I also have K98 solid grenades out of aluminum that I shoot out of the original set up with a blank charge using a cut down .50 BMG round... And I have forming dies to take .50 BMG casing to make the original round...

I am the current world expert on the GRB and PZB and I am the guy who has authenticated the last 3 PZB39s that sold at auction...

PRE
    ?

I've never seen one before at all, but I like it...a LOT. Thanks for sharing!

Pat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2