Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Grease gun M3

Article about: Deko m3 ,grease gun ,US answer to Sten gun!)))

^Him or the M3?

I recall when I was in the Army in the late 1970s that Tankers were still issued these!

?

I got a buddy who is a SOT and when he was living here ,He used to have machine gun shoots. I have had the privilege to shoot all the sub guns used during WW2 except for the M3.. I'll just put that in my bucket list..
    Great pic's Gents

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Best we can hope for down here is to own a photo of one.
    More than that will land you in the clink!!!!
    That is sad friend.
    Draconian gun laws only help the criminal element.

?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    That is sad friend.
    Your statement is SSSSSOOOOOOOOOO true Steve. To take away from those that are good law abiding citizen and leave the rest of those that are not and will not comply and keep their firearms.
    It seems like common sense, But then we are talking about politicians that make these laws and are protected by personnel who are armed for their protection. How ironic
    I can only say if that does happen here that MOLON LABE will be heard by all the tyrants.

I will add, Please don't lock this thread just delete my post if this is felt to be not PC! Because we know that being Politically Correct has worked SO well in our current global situations.

Semper Fidelis

Phil

Agree!-That is why I'm always surprised when talking to fellow hunters or gun owners how few are registered to vote and are ignorant with what is happening in the US with the attacks on the 2nd Amendment. Also though I am not on lockstep with everything the National Rifle Association says I believe they are the only advocacy organization that stands between us and gun laws such as you see in Great Britain or Australia-Just my two cents!!

Quote by SteveR View Post
    That is sad friend.
    To be fair we have not had a mass shooting in Australia (Mass being more than 3) since 1996 so 20 years......
    So to say that it only helps the criminal element is rather one sided

Just watched "bowling for Columbine" again ....... nuff said.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

So from what I take from our friends down under is that they are overall happy with the state of affairs regarding the gun laws in that Country. By the way I was in Australia in 2003 as part of a US Military Contingent to celebrate Anzac Day-Found the trip to be very pleasant and the folks there very friendly-would visit your fine Country in a heartbeat again if the occasion ever presents it's self!

Thanks Sarge!!
    Morris and I weren't trying to start a slanging match with you guys - and while us Aussie collectors would love to own a ww2 weapon , the price we pay for tight gun laws is worth it. BTW, western Australia is like another country to us east coasters LOL

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast