Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Gun Pics From Steve in Florida

Article about: Hi folks, more pics of the collection to enjoy. The early Nambu has the smae serial as the paper tag in lid of holster, and the rest say's 2nd Lt. Higa. No doubt the rig has been together si

?

Default Re: Gun Pics From Steve in Florida

Thanks
    Careful with the D O G. They are smarter than you think. First they are sitting and fetching for a hand full of bacon bits................then they find the hardware and they make you fetch. Bill has one that took over the whole operation and became a party leader. Here is his "enforcer"

LOL, your right, I caught her ordering a bunch of stuff from Petco, a memory foam dogbed, milk bones, a new leash of expensive top grain leather, etc. I put a password now on my Mac, and she doesn't know it yet. Be vewy, vewy quiet, were hunting wabbits. Very nice MP, does it shoot well? Steve

?

Quote by Kilroy Was Here View Post
    LOL, your right, I caught her ordering a bunch of stuff from Petco, a memory foam dogbed, milk bones, a new leash of expensive top grain leather, etc. I put a password now on my Mac, and she doesn't know it yet. Be vewy, vewy quiet, were hunting wabbits. Very nice MP, does it shoot well? Steve
    MP40 looks real but it is a dummy with original parts and solid aluminum receiver. (what a waste of a good parts kit) I might figure out how to build a legal semi one day. There are some designs using M16 parts. Ginger has a Vera Bradly leash to match my wife's pocketbook. I picked it out and bought it to make up for something I must have done and did not ever figure out. Good thing Vera Bradley does make gun slings or I would have to buy her one.

MP40s are a lot to fun to shoot. Too bad they are worth more per oz than gold. I do have a lotto ticket and stayed in the Motel 6.

Vera who?? Too many women shows on cable or satellite TV to make you spend money on things, and them. My big gripe is HGTV, she always wants to paint or re-decorate something. MP looks nice as a static display though. Semi still would not be the same, but if you like it who cares. Yes you need deep pockets these days to get a decent C&R original. Always wanted one, but got a good deal on my WWII Savage Thompson M1A1, and that took a good chunk of my gun money. It's original and not a re weld or rewat. "Fun, Fun, Fun till your daddy takes the Thompson away". Steve & Lana the DOG.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gun Pics From Steve in Florida  

?

Quote by Kilroy Was Here View Post
    Vera who?.
    LMAO That was my question a year ago. The girls in the office go as crazy over them as we would a M1921 Colt TSMG in the case. Look into them. They are not too expensive and make a nice present. I thought they were saying "beer bradley" for a while and thought they were coolers or something.

I hate the fact that you have to even look at dummys and semis. When the MG42s were first imported one of the guys said if he didn't have to cut them up he could have sold them for $200 and made a tidy profit. I think the part kits were about 400 then. What a waste.

Very nice I like the dog to! Gotta Love America

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2