Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Gustloff KKW .22 cal. 'Police Contract' Rifle

Article about: Enjoy this .22 Cal. Gustloff KKW Training Rifle 'Police Contract' Police Eagle Swastika C marked....BILL

Default Gustloff KKW .22 cal. 'Police Contract' Rifle

Enjoy this .22 Cal. Gustloff KKW Training Rifle 'Police Contract' Police Eagle Swastika C marked....BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gustloff KKW .22 cal. 'Police Contract' Rifle   Gustloff KKW .22 cal. 'Police Contract' Rifle  

Gustloff KKW .22 cal. 'Police Contract' Rifle   Gustloff KKW .22 cal. 'Police Contract' Rifle  

Gustloff KKW .22 cal. 'Police Contract' Rifle   Gustloff KKW .22 cal. 'Police Contract' Rifle  

"As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

?

Default Re: Gustloff KKW .22 cal. 'Police Contract' Rifle

Very nice Bill. Do you have one of the Gustloff 7.65mm pistols? Someone posted one a while back.

vstardan
    ?

Hello,
    I am new here, and my name is Dan. My father has one of these rifles that is in "like new" condition. He purchased it many years ago. I am trying to find out as much information as I can regarding the rifle, including its value. My father is currently ill, and may have to sell some of his guns. I have pictures of the gun if that would help. I have posted the same basic requests in a couple of other forums, and have been told the gun is somewhat rare. There seems to be a consesus hat the gun is worth approx. $1500-$2000. Does that figure sound reasonable to the experts here? Any and all feedback and opinions will be appreciated.
    Thanks!
    Dan

Darned nice example you have there Bill!

Dan, yes 1500-2000 is in the ballpark and may even be a little on the low side.

Cheers

Dan, Very nice Police Contract Gustloff .22 Training Rifle.. These Police Contract KKWs are quite rare and only come up for sale on the open market rarely, most are sold between collectors of German rifles.. I would say that your price quotes are in the ball park..BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Wow, very nice!!! Bill, can we get a pic of the bolt side?

Thx ;-)