Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Heckler & Koch G3A3 Assault Rifle.

Article about: Nice looking rifle. I'm not that keen on modern weapons, but the Heckler & Koch has something about it! There is something in the back of my mind telling me that there used to be a way o

Default Re: Heckler & Koch G3A3 Assault Rifle.

Hi all,
    i have just read through the thread again and enjoyed every minute of it, really nice rifle Danny
    and now i have to get one,lol. And Harry, you gave me some memories of back in the day with your pics mate and the L.M.G, mag on our S.L.R,s i came out in 82, so must have trod the same path,s. i was issued a g3 in germany attached to the jager Regt at Honne, good rifle to shoot
    Still love the S.L.R though.
    dave.

The cheapest place to get them is Saracen Exports, however these arent German ones. However on gunstar right now theres a nice German one thats been deactivated in a way that leaves the cocking handle moving, and the safety still functional One downside is that its fitted with the vomit coloured furniture
    The SLR is next on my list to buy, thats if my dad doesnt kill me tomorrow as my Mk1M Bren is meant to arrive!

Thanks

Danny

Hi danny
    thanks for that i will look it up, and i do hope you get your S.L.R, i have fond memories of my old one. You are going to love the Mk1 bren mine sit pride of place, and a good conversation piece to
    good luck with your collecting dan,
    dave.

No problem, I would have went for it myself if I didnt already have one I hope that I get the SLR too, its just trying to find a nice one at an affordable price, theres some on D&B militaria however they are pretty beaten up, and I've heard that they are in fact Indian ones and not British. Think I'm just gonna have to save up my money and wait I can't wait for the Bren to arrive, it should be here soon

Thanks

Danny

Eddie14
    ?

I love the G3A3 Rifle, a full power masterpiece.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7