Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hello

Article about: No that's why I restrict myself to the range, anyway I'm on friendly terms with our garden squirrel quite a nice chap.

?

Default Re: Hello

No that's why I restrict myself to the range, anyway I'm on friendly terms with our garden squirrel quite a nice chap.

?

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    Yep sure would like to hear about it Which code and year made. All matching or not. Going for some good money if in good shape. Some knowledgeable folks here.
    No not all matching. if it had been would have cost a fortune as it was I got it at a good price. Its a BNZ 43 Will post some pics tomorrow

?

Quote by Little Mermaid View Post
    Welcome to a great place. In no time you are going to find yourself addicted
    Nice place Denmark remember going around the resistance museum in Copenhagen year before last.

- - Updated - -

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    Hi bogart and welcome to the forum. Look forward to hearing more from you in the near future

Regards,

Carl
    Many thanks

?

Quote by m3bobby View Post
    Fortunatly theres some history there or as may mate says 'Previous'. The SMLE and K98 are only just starting to reconciliate after all this time, 20 to 30 years ago I bet they would have been gunning for each other (That was a non intentional pun by the way).

Welcome to the forum.
    Indeed correct.

Quote by bogart View Post
    No not all matching. if it had been would have cost a fortune as it was I got it at a good price. Its a BNZ 43 Will post some pics tomorrow
    Still BNZ is a good code. Made by Steyr-Daimler-Puch. Nice find.

?

Welcome to the board. Lots of great members and a willingness to share their knowledge with others. Nice pick up.

?

As promised here are a few photos. Will get around to doing some better ones at some point. Also a few of my SMLE too. The SMLE is a 1941 Lithgow complete with a Lithgow bayonet, had to import that( the bayonet) from of all places, yes Australia. The stampings in photo with XX1AD are I am reliably informed as follows Eagle over N (final nitro proof) shield shape (Mellrichstadt proof House 1968>) 1AD (date of latest proof Jan 03). Thanks for all the comments guys.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hello   Hello  

Hello   Hello  

Hello   Hello  

Hello  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2