Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Here are the new U.K. Firearms Deactivation specs which came into force on 03/06/2016.

Article about: https://www.gov.uk/government/public...on-eu-20152403

Default Here are the new U.K. Firearms Deactivation specs which came into force on 03/06/2016.

?

What a large crock of $hit.
    You have to pay to keep getting your firearms screwed up even worse that the first time.
    Damn I feel sorry for you boys.

The biggest terrorist is always the own government. The politicians force harmless collectors like us to castrate deco weapons more and more, and self export weapons of war to dictatorships. Like my stupid country, which sold over 300 Leopard II tanks to Saudi Arabia and Indonesia to oppress minorities. Corrupt lobby b*****s.

That really makes a lot of sense. Deact em even more? Looks like someone is making $$$$$ over this BS law.

'You have to pay to get your firearms screwed up even worse than the first time' Steve sums it up very well.

Not only that, but there are long prison sentences planned for those who do not comply with the new legislation. And still the EU is debating even harsher measures against deactivated guns.

?

Tyranny, my condolences.
    Regards,
    John

And no one seems to consider that you UK collectors are forced to ruine (at your own expenses) some historical artifacts: nowadays they are seen (by someone) as evil's instruments, but probably just in a couple of centuries they will be sought after more or less as a Roman gladius in the present days...

so what happens after the vote? if we come out of Europe (I hope we do) how will that leave the law?. I'm just wondering, it doesn't affect me as I have a section 5

"Hell is the impossibility of reason"

The bad guys will find this hilarious.

The whole of Europe, never mind the rest of the world is awash with fully functional illegal weapons and those with bad intent have no problem in obtaining what they want whilst honest collectors to whom no more than basic safety regultions need be applied are hounded like criminals just to make the ignorant sheep feel falsely secure.

After all, only some kind of a pervert or terrorist would want "to play with guns" right?

What next cricket bats and bottle openers?

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John, I doubt it will make any difference if we come out of Europe. Anti -gun feeling is so strong in Britain I cant see us getting any improvements in the situation.

Mark, you are quiet right when you say about perception of people with an interest in guns (perverts or terrorists) I have learned to keep my interests private, even from some of my friends. Most British people are appauled at the mere mention of guns, and gun collecting is not regarded as a legitimate interest. This means we are unprotected from the most ridiculous legislation.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast