Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

heres a conundrom

Article about: especialy the virgin bit ive not had one alive so no chance dead

Default Re: heres a conundrom

m3bobby,

Can we all breath easy in laymans terms or is this likely to be subject to more scrutiny, by the way are you a bobby?

Jock

ian
    ?

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not a bobby and yes i think this one is all done now , mind you ive enjoyed it and i hope 1 or 2 of you guys have to
    just dont forget trotski

Quote by ian View Post
    NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not a bobby and yes i think this one is all done now , mind you ive enjoyed it and i hope 1 or 2 of you guys have to
    just dont forget trotski
    Ian,

It wasn't meant like that, Policemen/women are poeple too. Some may even share our interests. You may even own Robin Lumsdens books? (I do) Just thought that it was a well informed post with much detail.

Jock

No, I'm not a Police man, I'm a Weapons Technician, AKA an dumb armourer.

My father is a retired policeman though and he hates the way policing is carried out now! He was beaten up by a young lad before he retired (Cought him off guard), it went to court, the kid got let off with a fine and compensation for my father, but he couldn't afford to pay, so he pays £1 a month for the fine and my fathers never seen a penny of his comp.

ian
    ?

the subject of all fiearms is my love and im interested in why they make such a fuss over them my view is the gun is not the problem its the wrong people having them
    i have used fire arms one way or another all my life
    in iraq i carry a bushmaster m4 and a berreta 92 but would get shot for even thinking of weapons like that here
    all our freedoms are going one after the other

ian
    ?

im a military vehicle mechanic by the way contractor i work all over the world mostly for the americans

So are flash hiders pressure bearing? no I don't thinks so, they were included following a rather embarassing court case. They decided to prosecute somebody who displayed his bayonet collection, with the bayonets mounted on cut off muzzle ends, I think they were about 5 inches.He was taken to court and his defence barrister used Peter Laidler as the expert witness and they lost the case.
    The welding on of flash hiders was a direct result of this, just a vindictive action.
    Pete.

Quote by m3bobby View Post
    No, I'm not a Police man, I'm a Weapons Technician, AKA an dumb armourer.

My father is a retired policeman though and he hates the way policing is carried out now! He was beaten up by a young lad before he retired (Cought him off guard), it went to court, the kid got let off with a fine and compensation for my father, but he couldn't afford to pay, so he pays £1 a month for the fine and my fathers never seen a penny of his comp.
    m3bobby,

A fine trade, shame about your father, can he not go to one of them balme/claim lot and get a bit back or let me know who he is and it can be a tragic accident (joke).

Ian,

Nothing wrong with SA80 Mk2 now zee Germans have fixed it.

Jock

ian
    ?

they cannot be seen to lose a fire arms case i think

ian
    ?

the brits in basrah had a go with my m4 and said give it me you can have my sa80 well im sure you know the answer i gave
    i love that m4

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast