Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

heres a conundrom

Article about: especialy the virgin bit ive not had one alive so no chance dead

Default Re: heres a conundrom

Quote by ian View Post
    oh yes the good old browning gp
    keep the feed slide polished never let you down i miss it
    allthough the berreta double taps like a bute 1" mabe 2" rise loverly
    Boys toys is what I miss, now I'm fixing vending machines and Bandits its not the same but much safer and well payed. You will still never beat the feeling in the middle of you chest with a Regiment of Nasties (AS90), it not pride its not over presure just a happy mixture!

Jock

ian
    ?

well i still get to play
    m1a2 bradleys m113 stryker all that loverly stuff im on 10 days notice to move now to go do a reset on 314 strykers in kuwait no m4 this time thow

ian
    ?

that as90 is some animal

I went into Basrah a few times back in 2005, went to the Old state building to destroy a blind and did some other minor EOD tasks around the city. I spent most of my time up at Al Amarah which I prefered, although it was a bit hairy in places. I also went down to Al Faw on the Iraq/Iran Border to try and destroy some of the illegal explosive stashes that somehow found there way there and did a general tour of the southern end of Iraq.

As for the L85A2, I actually quite like it, the only comment i have, is that the cocking handle is a awkward shape, but has to be like that to stop mal ejection.

I take it you do somthing like 6 months out there and then a month off in the uk.

ian
    ?

m3 the last time i was in iraq i was there 15 months strait
    i was at the shatt-al-arab
    i got to al amara a few times
    and went to shieba log base to get beer suplies i was working for the US state department then looking after armoured suberbans for the embasy and the body guards and stuff like that

ian
    ?

two of our team were killed by the univeraty not far from the shatt by a efp
    that realy made us shoot first question later

Quote by m3bobby View Post
    I went into Basrah a few times back in 2005, went to the Old state building to destroy a blind and did some other minor EOD tasks around the city. I spent most of my time up at Al Amarah which I prefered, although it was a bit hairy in places. I also went down to Al Faw on the Iraq/Iran Border to try and destroy some of the illegal explosive stashes that somehow found there way there and did a general tour of the southern end of Iraq.

As for the L85A2, I actually quite like it, the only comment i have, is that the cocking handle is a awkward shape, but has to be like that to stop mal ejection.

I take it you do somthing like 6 months out there and then a month off in the uk.
    I was there for Granby, Telic & Telic 8, Al Faw was ours after the Commandos went, up to and including the Basra Palace, quite an area. We were based in the middel-ish Abu Al Kasibe(AAK). Like I say all history now, this new firm has said there is the oppertunity to travel with a posibility of Afgahn? I think not!!!

Jock

ian
    ?

think of the mmmmmooooonnnneeeyyy wel mabe not then

ian
    ?

basrah palace oh
    the only good thing about that place was they paid my wages from the US embasy there
    OH and not forgeting the screeming donky bar

Quote by ian View Post
    think of the mmmmmooooonnnneeeyyy wel mabe not then
    Ian,

Moneys no good when your dead and even then we don't get any virgins. Quite scarce in UK anyway?

Jock

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast