Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitlers Garand,as issued rifle,K43 for review

Article about: All matching rifle,has both issue mags,scope and mount and sling.One mag has the + designating extra mag.This one is not drilled for a cleaning rod,very late 44 or early 45 produced rifle.Ve

Default Hitlers Garand,as issued rifle,K43 for review

All matching rifle,has both issue mags,scope and mount and sling.One mag has the + designating extra mag.This one is not drilled for a cleaning rod,very late 44 or early 45 produced rifle.Vet bringback.Shoots great,clear optics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitlers Garand,as issued rifle,K43 for review   Hitlers Garand,as issued rifle,K43 for review  

Hitlers Garand,as issued rifle,K43 for review   Hitlers Garand,as issued rifle,K43 for review  

Hitlers Garand,as issued rifle,K43 for review   Hitlers Garand,as issued rifle,K43 for review  

WOW! Just Wow! TC congrats. I do not see the quality of the of the items you are picking up and I am just one state north of you. Congrats on a very nice find; jealous.
    John

MAP
    ?

Congrats. Great example. Love these.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks guys,appreciate it!Got it at a good price but not a give away price.Anyway ,I liked it and that's what counts.ha

That is an amazing rifle you have there, congratulations!

Cheers and Happy Collecting,
    Bodhi

MAP
    ?

These certainly are not cheap. I remember when I got mine 6 years ago. I got a fair price at the time but still was a lot of $, but when I look at what they go for now, I'm happy I got it when I did.

Here is mine. An interesting read on the scope mounts

G43 Sniper ID??
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice! hope you have lots of 7.92 brass for reloading, was always a little tricky for me back in the day.

?

That is a big WOW TC!!
    That is a shawanger!!!

Congrats on that great find!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Toecutter,

I echo the comments that have already been given.. That is a beautiful specimen...Congratulations!

Joel

Outstanding! All-original and in fantastic shape. So many of these are fitted with reproduction stocks, it's nice to see an authentic example in all its glory.

Regards, B.B.